Looks are Important!
Coffee makers are often showcased on a kitchen counter or perhaps a coffee bar for your guests to see and use.
Additionally, the carafe is an important serving piece in your dining room. So many meals end with dessert and a cup of coffee.
You should consider coffee makers that offer stylish designs with high-quality materials such as stainless steel.
Coffee Makers are Popular Wedding Gifts
Some coffee related wedding statistics:
- There are more than 2.2 million weddings each year according to the U.S. Wedding Report.
- The coffee maker is still one of the most popular bridal registry choices.
- It is a must-have appliance in the majority of American kitchens.
The Selection Challenge
However, coffee makers aren’t as easy to choose as they were in the past. New styles, designs and updated technology have brought the coffee maker category to a new level.
Whether you’re buying a coffee maker as a wedding gift or for yourself, you have more choices than ever before. These include combination machines and high-quality models that can control the variables of brewing to extract the maximum flavor and aroma out of the coffee beans.
Tips for Buying Quality Coffee Makers
Here are tips to ensure your choice will provide you with the highest-quality results:
- Consider a vacuum thermal carafe. This will keep your coffee hot for hours without the cooked taste that results from a glass pot kept on a warming plate.
- Look for 10-cup machines that have a special 3- to 4-cup brewing cycle. Without this feature, you may find that smaller pots of coffee do not meet your taste or temperature standards.
- If counter space is at a premium, look at specialty coffee makers that are a combination of two or more appliances.
- Think espresso. A high-quality espresso machine can make delicious gourmet-quality, pressure-brewed coffee as well as a variety of your favorite espresso-based drinks.