Drinking coffee has health perks you might not know about. Having a cup or two of the tasty brew every morning can lower your risk of getting type 2 diabetes. Not only that, but drinking coffee can lower your risk of getting certain diseases – including some cancers. But not everyone knows how to brew great tasting coffee – or has the tools to make it possible.
Brewing the perfect cup of coffee is a mixture of making sure you have the correct amount of grounds compared to the amount of water used because nothing is as delicious first thing in the morning as that cup of coffee that wakes you up to the possibilities the day holds.
That’s why you want to make sure that you have a precision measuring tool. You don’t want coffee without muscle – coffee that’s so weak it makes you grimace – and you don’t want coffee with too much muscle.
So How Much Is A Scoop – about 2 tablespoons.
Having the right amount of grounds scooped into your coffeemaker is important for the strength and flavoring, and that’s why you need to pick up a stainless steel long handled standard coffee scoop.
These handy scoops can be used with any full pot coffeemaker or the ones that only make a single serving cup at a time. They’re even wonderful to use with espresso machines. This type of coffee scoop has an extra long handle so that you don’t get coffee grounds stuck to the back of your fingers when you’re scooping into the can or bag of coffee.
You get less mess and less waste of coffee. It’s easy to grip a stainless steel scoop and it can easily be washed in the dishwasher. Get a scoop which has a nice thick handle and the scoop portion is deep enough to hold two tablespoons of grounds.
Because it’s so affordable, a scoop is great as part of a housewarming gift – just use a festive ribbon to attach it to a bag of gourmet coffee. It’s also great extra gift idea when giving someone a coffeemaker as a present.
If you’re looking for something with a smaller measurement, you will also want a café spoon. You can get these in Stainless Steel as well for close to the same price. This one only holds one tablespoon of grounds versus the two.
For gatherings with your family and friends that are little more glitzy, you can even find embossed coffee scoops. Coffee scoops are also great tools to use for measuring out hot cocoa for wintry days when the kids come in from building snowmen and need to thaw out.
- Tablecraft Coffee Scoop, Stainless Steel 2 Table Spoon - Coffee scoop, stainless steel with mirror finish, 2 tbsp bowl on long handle, perfect for coffee shops or home use
- Tablecraft Coffee Scoop, Stainless Steel 1 Table Spoon - Coffee scoop, stainless steel with mirror finish, 1 tbsp bowl on long handle, perfect for coffee shops or home use
- RSVP Endurance Stainless Steel 2 Tablespoon Coffee Scoop - Get the perfect scoop of coffee everytime with this RSVP Endurance coffee scoop. Made from 18/8 stainless steel, it features a curvy shape with a comfortable thumb grip for easy scooping. Fitting into small canisters and jars, this two tablespoon…
- Royal Coffee Scoop – 1.5 Tablespoon Exact – Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon – Great for Measuring Coffee, Protein Powder, Spices and More – Perfect for Coffee Enthusiasts - Royal Coffee Scoop Measuring Tool
- Rattleware Bean Scale Coffee Scoop, Black - This black bean scale scoop makes weighing and pouring coffee beans easy. The flat base sits evenly on the scale and the funnel dispenses beans into a grinder or bag without spills. Made of high density plastic. The scoop measures…
- Prepworks by Progressive Long Handled Coffee Scoop - Progressive international is your source for the widest range of functional, inventive and fun kitchen tools and great ideas put into practice. Our gadgets, tools, food-prep items and household products make cooking and meal preparation more efficient and fun. At…
- Norpro 5537 Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop, 2 Tablespoon - The perfect size scoop. Accurately measure 2 tablespoons. Measures 8-inch /20cm. Stainless steel. Hand wash.
- Melitta 999000 Ground Coffee Scoop Package of 6 - Melitta 999000 Ground Coffee Scoop Package of 6. Coffee scoop designed to add the perfect amount of coffee needed to brew your coffee. Scoop can be used with any coffeemaker.
- Leyaron Endurance Stainless Steel 1 Tablespoon Measuring Coffee Scoop, Set of 2 - Leyaron Endurance Stainless Steel 1 Tablespoon Measuring Coffee Scoop, Set of 2 * The Product Features Made of high-quality ,durable and food grade stainless steel. Coffee scoop features a long handle; great for scooping ground coffee, cocoa or tea. 1…
- Good Cook Extendable Coffee Scoop, 2 Tablespoon - Coffee Measure, handy plastic scoop to portion ground coffee, 1/8 cup.