- A highlander grogg style which utilizes premium Arabica beans with a warm and inviting blend of butterscotch, caramel, and hazelnut flavoring.
- 32oz (2LB), medium roast, ground flavored coffee. This flavored premium coffee is so flavorful, you won't even need to use flavored coffee creamer! Features easy-open, easy-peel bag.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED from 100% RAINFOREST ALLIANCE CERTIFIED coffee farms. Coffee from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms is fairly traded and sustainably grown to benefit and protect farm families, wildlife and the environment.
- 100% SPECIALTY GRADE ARABICA coffee craft roasted locally in small batches at our INDEPENDENT, FAMILY-OWNED ROASTERY in the river city of Dubuque, Iowa.
- KOSHER CERTIFIED by the Orthodox Union, the world's most recognized and trusted Kosher certification.
Using the same high-grade specialty coffee beans as in our regular blends, this medium roast flavored coffee is a warm and inviting blend of butterscotch, caramel and hazelnut flavoring. Most flavored coffees utilize cheap and unremarkable coffee beans masked by potent flavoring additives, assuming that flavored coffee drinkers do not want to taste any actual coffee in their coffee! We take a different approach by utilizing the highest grade premium Arabica coffee beans you will find in a flavored coffee. This creates a rich and robust coffee flavor that complements our unique and proprietary flavorings perfectly. This is why many have touted our flavored coffees as being one-of-a-kind and having a strong and charismatic flavor without being too sweet or overpowering. Our coffee beans are freshly roasted in small batches with the utmost care and attention to a unique roast profile for each type of coffee origin. This means that you will receive high quality coffee fresher than anything you can get your hands on! We also purchase our beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. Whether you choose our whole bean coffee or ground coffee, you will experience an incredibly fresh roast profile with an aromatic coffee smell and a rich but smooth flavor that is not bitter. This creates an unforgettable experience in every cup. We hope you enjoy drinking it as much as we enjoy creating it! Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. Erased by the progress of modern development, the narrow lane called “Verena Street” now survives only in our memories. Today, countless cars pass over the spot where we once played on the swing set our grandfather built. Hoping to recapture the excitement of our childhood, Verena Street now lives on as the namesake of our craft roasted coffee. Although we can no longer walk down Verena Street, it is a place we can once again call home.