- Continuously adjustable with over 14 grind settings from coarse to fine
- Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static that causes jumping coffee grounds
- Proven as the best way to grind coffee, the burr grinder is adjustable to deliver the proper grind for your favorite brewing method
- Timed grinding feature and quick grind button let you set the exactly the amount of time you need to grind the proper amount of coffee
- Available in black, orange, red, green, and white. Two year warranty on any defective electric unit with proof of purchase
Ask any coffee connoisseur and they’ll tell you that in order for coffee beans to develop their full flavor profile, they must be ground right before coming in contact with hot water. This is where the bistro electric burr coffee grinder comes in and becomes part of the coffee making ritual. The Bistro is continuously adjustable – twisting the upper bean container determines how finely ground the beans will be. With over 14 settings from coarse to fine, you can deliver the ideal grind for any brewing method. But there’s more to it than that. Most coffee grinders use plastic containers to receive the ground coffee but plastic and ground coffee don’t go together well. The powder gets statically charged and spills all over the place. The new Bistro comes with a borosilicate glass container to catch the grounds. The glass catcher is inherently static-free, reducing the amount of overall static and “jumping” coffee grounds. This and the tight silicone/nylon lid make for an excellent, no-spill coffee grinder. The borosilicate glass container comes with a silicone band to make it slip-proof, an especially important feature when touched with wet hands. The Bistro is made from borosilicate glass, steel, plastic, rubber and silicone and comes in black, orange, red, green, and white.