- Some have described Alfred Peet as the big bang of craft coffee--the one who started it all. When he set up shop in Berkeley back in 1966 he transformed America's expectations of the depth body and flavor in our cups.
- Like Mr. Peet's pioneering dark roasts our new signature blend expands the horizon of what coffee can be: vibrant full-flavored boldly original and roasted to medium-bodied perfection.
- If you love Major Dickasons one-of-a-kind taste youll find a kindred spirit in Big Bang
- This blend is crafted from some of the same premium coffees as Major Dickasons but with a twist thanks to the heavenly aromatic citrus of Ethiopian Super Natural. Its the perfect coffee to honor the man who still inspires us every day.
- Join us in raising our mugs to 50 years of flavor friends and fanatical coffee love as we ring in the next 50 with a Big Bang.
Alfred Peet has been described as the “Big Bang” of the craft coffee movement for transforming what Americans have come to expect from the flavor body and depth of their coffee. Created for Peet’s 50th anniversary this signature blend celebrates Mr. Peet’s legacy by expanding the horizon of what coffee can be with a vibrant full-flavored and boldly original taste. Crafted with Latin American and East African beans including some of the same premium coffees as the trademark Major Dickason’s blend Big Bang offers a new and exciting twist on an old favorite by adding the sweet and aromatic citrus notes of Ethiopian Super Natural. Convenient K-Cups offer an easy way to make a quick single-serving of this delicious brew.