- Half Caff - A small boost of caffeine for when you just need a little support
- Designed for Moms - Guilt-free coffee for all stages of motherhood: trying to conceive, pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond
- Low Acid - Easier on your more-sensitive-than-usual stomach and your more-taxed-than-usual bones
- Organic & Water-Processed - No harmful chemicals are used in our growing and decaffeination processes
- Fair Trade Certified - Because we care about the health of your babies and the world they will grow up in
Emilie first conceived of Mommee Coffee, during her second pregnancy, while on an 8 hour road trip from San Francisco to San Diego. She had stumbled through her first pregnancy drinking tasteless decaf brands and watered-down regular coffee and felt guilty on the days when she indulged in a full-caf pumpkin spice latte. By the time her second baby belly was in full bloom, she was fed up and had talked to enough fellow moms to know she wasn’t alone. She needed to find a way to keep her cherished morning cup and be in control of exactly what she was putting in her body. By the time she arrived in San Diego, Emilie had the name Mommee Coffee and the beginnings of a vision for providing moms and moms-to-be with a delicious coffee specifically geared to their unique needs. The needs of moms and moms-to-be are many and diverse but in general moms need to feel good about what they are putting into their bodies and by extension into the bodies of their babies. Moms need to have energy to tackle their busy lives. And they need to feel like themselves in a time when so many things are changing. Mommee Coffee provides all of this in a coffee that is low in acid, chemical-free, fair trade and as caffeinated or not-caffeinated as a mom requires (decaf, 1/4 caf, 1/2 caf, full caf). And, on top of all that, we at Mommee Coffee are pretty sure that moms will find our coffee tastier and healthier than the coffee they drank this morning.